Terms of Purchase
Scale to 6 Coaching Community
Scale to 6 Coaching Community
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you Customer agree to be provided with products and/or courses by Krissy Chin or anyone else on her team or special guests she brings in to coach (“Teacher”), acting on behalf of Krissy Chin and Co LLC or K&C Consulting (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Teacher agrees to provide services in accordance with the Scale to 6 Coaching Community (“Membership”).
- The scope of services rendered by the Teacher pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and/or provided for on Teacher’s Website thekrissychin.com as part of the Membership.
- Teacher reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Membership for Customer if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
- Customer agrees to be open, present and prepared to complete the work. Customer is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives met.
- Teacher reserves the right to remove Customer from the Membership at any time for any reason.
- The Membership includes the following:
- A Coaching area for monthly support
- A Coaching Community for relationship building
- METHODOLOGY. Customer agrees to be open minded to Teacher’s methods and partake in services as proposed. Customer understands that Teacher has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the Membership.
- By participating in the Membership, Customer acknowledges that the Teacher is not a medical doctor, psychologist, therapist, attorney, or financial advisor, and her services do not replace the care of other professionals. The information in this Membership is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or professional advice.
The Teacher may provide the Customer with information relating to products that the Teacher believes might benefit the Customer, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. The Teacher is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or Teachering provided.
The Teacher may provide Customer with third-party recommendations for such services as marketing, photography, business, health, or other related services. Customer agrees that these are only recommendations and the Teacher will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Customer. The Teacher is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or services provided by a third-party.
Any testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through Teacher’s website are only examples of what may be possible for Customer. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of Teacher’s Course, Membership, programs, and/or services. Customer acknowledges that Teacher has not and does not make any representations as to a future outcome of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of Teacher’s website, courses, membership, products or services.
- PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY.
- Upon execution of this Agreement, Customer agrees to pay to the Teacher the full purchase amount and the ongoing monthly or annual payment of the Membership according to the payment schedule set forth on Teacher's website, or otherwise provided to Customer, and the payment plan selected by Customer (the “Fee”).
- Teacher does not offer refunds to ensure that Customers are fully committed to the Coaching Community.
- The Customer may cancel their Membership subscription at any time. No charges will be made after the Customer has manually canceled their Membership. If an annual membership has been purchased and canceled before the annual membership runs out, no refund shall be provided.
- Credit Card Authorization (if applicable for payment plan). Each Party here to acknowledges that Teacher will charge the credit card chosen by the Customer every month or year based on which plan was selected by the Customer until the Customer cancels their Membership.
- In the event Customer fails to make any of the payments within a payment plan during the time prescribed, Teacher has the right to immediately disallow participation by Customer until payment is paid in full, including disallowing access to community, materials, and calls. If Customer has not paid within seven (7) days, Teacher has the right to terminate agreement.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the documents specifically created for the Customer as part of this Course, the Teacher maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Customer receives one license for personal use of any content provided the Teacher. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Teacher to the Customer, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement. The Teacher reserves the right to immediately remove Customer from the Membership, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
- RECORDING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF CALLS. Customer acknowledges that group sessions and/or group calls may be recorded. Customer also acknowledges that the recordings may be redistributed and/or resold at a later date as part of a separate package sold by the Teacher.
- Company may take photographs, videos, or audio recording during the Program that Company may use for future commercial or non-commercial purposes. Customer agrees and understands that by participating in the Membership, Customer is consenting to being recorded and photographed and to the use of Customer’s likeness, writing, and voice in any media in perpetuity by Company for whatever purpose as Company sees fit.
Customer agrees that the Company may use any written statements, images, audio recordings or video recordings of Customer obtained while enrolled in the Course. This includes any content Customer may publish to social media accounts and online forums as well as any statements, images or recordings, captured about Customer's participation in the Membership.
Customer waives any right to payment, royalties or any other consideration for Company’s use of such written statements, images, audio recordings and video recordings and Customer waives the right to inspect or approve the finished product used by Company. The Company is hereby held harmless and released and forever discharged from all claims, demands, and causes of action which Customer, their heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on Customer’s behalf or on behalf of the Customer estates have or may have by reason of this authorization.
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Customer nor any of Customer’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Teacher or any of its Courses, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
- GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The information and education provided to the Customer by the Teacher under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using Krissy Chin and Co LLC or K&C Consulting LLC services and purchasing this Membership, Customer accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Customer agrees that Teacher will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Membership. Customer agrees that use of this Membership is at user’s own risk.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in ATLANTA, GA or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of GEORGIA within the United States, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.